Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  New Layout Live!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   New Layout Live!
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 255
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-31-2000 02:10 AM


Thanks to Pete and the hardwork of RS-R staff, the new layout on the Rogue Spear Retreat is live! Things should be running close to 99% functional but if you have any issues/comments/complaints/praises please email myself at snicker@3dretreat.com . Another thing I am interested in is how the site looks in different browsers and different OS's. I know it will work fine in IE5+ on Windows but if you use a different config, please let me know how things go.

Also of note is the new comments section built into the news posts. Find the topic interesting? Feel free to share your comments and start a conversation with others!


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
David
Private

Posts: 5
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-31-2000 06:06 PM


I got a sneek peek! hehe, looks REAL good to me. better then what I'd ever do, Good job.

------------------
David
Davids Mods


Click Here to See the Profile for David   Click Here to Email David    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 27917600UIN: 27917600       IP Logged
Hannibal
Private

Posts: 5
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-01-2000 07:12 AM


Nice job guys i love the new look the text is eaiser to read now! Keep up the good work.

------------------
I can not be held responible for my actions. The flying squirrels stole my brains.


Click Here to See the Profile for Hannibal    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Drunk
Private

Posts: 13
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-01-2000 07:53 AM


ya much better on the eyes.

------------------
Webmaster of the Funniest Clan Site In The World and of course The Rogue Spear Funnies


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
ShortSchoolBus
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-01-2000 12:51 PM


Site looks much better. Nice job.
ShortSchoolBus

------------------
I was a fighter pilot for the FBI when I discovered god aas the hard boiled egg in my lunch box...so I ate him.


Click Here to See the Profile for ShortSchoolBus   Click Here to Email ShortSchoolBus    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 255
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-01-2000 04:34 PM


Thanks for the compliments guys! The new layout is a result of Pete's creative design and mine and Snipers hard work implementing it. I am happy with the result.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
SamTheMan
Private

Posts: 42
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-01-2000 07:51 PM


Looks great! the only thing that bother's me about it is the same backgrounds in the 2 tables on the right. Looks damn good though.

------------------
/Sam from Everything Rainbow Six Series


Click Here to See the Profile for SamTheMan   Click Here to Email SamTheMan    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40054972UIN: 40054972       IP Logged
sniper
3d Retreat

Posts: 77
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-01-2000 08:19 PM


Glad yall like it!! I spent lots of my time on it when I should be playing RS but I wokred on site and now it is up I STILL HAVE MNO FREE TIME til about 2:00am but ohh well..


I'm in the process of building a ULTIMATE Computer System for myself!! so ya...

Anyways glad you like! Pete did an awsome job, and Snicker did an awsome job on implementing all the coll features here and there.... Way to go! :0)

------------------
-=Sniper=-
News Editor/HTML Programmer
http://www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 255
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-01-2000 10:41 PM


man sniper, you REALLY gotta start using the spell checker or proof reading your posts I always make a few errors here or there but you have a record going! hehe

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47