Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  @home

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   @home
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 281
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-04-2000 01:22 AM


I went and saw Charlie's Angels tonight. It was a really good flick that I highly recommend. There was a lot of good action (although unrealistic of course) and the Angels were great. There was this one part that just REALLY pissed me off though. It was when the girls were in RedStar guys locker room going through his things and they go "Look, I found his Palmpilot". Well what do you know, the device they show on the screen happens to be a Casio Cassiopeia (which I proudly own) running Windows CE, NOT the competition by Palm. A little bit later when referring to the mans schedule, they show an actual Palmpilot. How embarrassing! I am not one of those film critics who nag about all the inaccuracies in the movie but there were several other that I caught where the girls would suddenly be wearing differeng clothes in the middle of a fight scene. Odd.
Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
VAXC3
Moderator

Posts: 11
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-04-2000 05:42 AM


ahhaha! so you noticed that too snick? It was funny as hell when I saw that little "Power by Windows CE", rotfl~~

man, Cameron Diez was so hot in the movie!! dang!! she can be my angel anyday~~

-VAXC3 http://www.infinityretreat.com
News that only Gamers can handle

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for VAXC3   Click Here to Email VAXC3    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 1520670UIN: 1520670   Send an AIM Message to VAXC3    IP Logged
SpyTech
Private

Posts: 8
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-04-2000 02:51 PM


Well, that's not possible. She's already my angel. Anyways, what does that have to do with the news subject, @home?

------------------
SpyTech


Click Here to See the Profile for SpyTech   Click Here to Email SpyTech    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 46022943UIN: 46022943       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 281
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-05-2000 02:33 PM


I was wondering if someone would ask about the subject Basically @home = personal comments. I was just trying to come up with a good subject for personal related posts until we get our finger server back online.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47