Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  RS Plugins Release Date

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   RS Plugins Release Date
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 446
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-06-2000 11:03 AM


For those of you who have been asking when the plugins are going to be released, RSE has confirmed that they are shooting for an end of November release and so far they are on track. That is good news for all you ambitious level designers. That isn't far away!
Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
ShortSchoolBus
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-26-2000 07:54 PM


Any news on the plug in dates?

------------------
I was a fighter pilot for the FBI when I discovered god aas the hard boiled egg in my lunch box...so I ate him.


Click Here to See the Profile for ShortSchoolBus   Click Here to Email ShortSchoolBus    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 446
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-27-2000 01:53 AM


I would expect to hear something this week....we shall see

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
ShortSchoolBus
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-27-2000 10:22 AM


Cool, thanks for the info. Can't wait for a huge sniping map!!!

------------------
I was a fighter pilot for the FBI when I discovered god aas the hard boiled egg in my lunch box...so I ate him.


Click Here to See the Profile for ShortSchoolBus   Click Here to Email ShortSchoolBus    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47