Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  Dedicated UO Server

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Dedicated UO Server
keg
3d Retreat

Posts: 5
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-07-2000 04:31 PM


Intel Gamers, PC Professional Solutions, and Bad Karma Entertainment are now offering a dedicated UO server on a T1 line. The server is running the Nato 3 and Roosters Guns2 mods (Rooster's Guns is available here). You can connect here:

IP: 63.89.123.120
Port: 2346 (duh)

The site reports that the server can hold up to 16 people flawlessly.


Click Here to See the Profile for keg   Click Here to Email keg    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2455464UIN: 2455464   Send an AIM Message to jkeg000(ifyouwantthelast#,askme)   Send a message to n/aUIN: 2455464 IP Logged
Shroomhd
Private

Posts: 16
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-08-2000 04:54 PM


Well I came I saw nobody was there! They should take the MODS off.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Shroomhd   Click Here to Email Shroomhd    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 74938695UIN: 74938695   Send an AIM Message to Foulk1    IP Logged
Green
Private

Posts: 14
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-08-2000 09:53 PM


Thanks for the location of rooster's mods. I've been looking for it. The Intel site has been the most active of the one's I can find in the database. I have N3 and UO/CO, now I've got Rooster N3 mod ... that completes the requirements and will start playingf there.

------------------
Don't worry about the pissants when the elephants are running your a$$ over.


Click Here to See the Profile for Green    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 96698661UIN: 96698661       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47