|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Retreat News
![]() RSE's European Release Dates
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: RSE's European Release Dates | |||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 451 |
The following info comes from the Rogue Spear Database and will be welcome news for many of you! The dates are coming from the latest dates Ubi Soft Italia has:
| |||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 116 |
about time!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ------------------ | |||
|
[db]Sturmer Newbie
Posts: 2 |
I bet that the European market is bigger for RS then the US market. All I ever see are europeans who play this game. Its totally crap that UO is still not for sale in Holland... And software houses complain about illegal copying.... its their own STUPID fault. Luckily I have a creditcard and i can order online, but not everyone can do that...it sux bigtime!! ------------------ | |||
|
Silent Shark Newbie
Posts: 1 |
I've had UO on order since May. All I can say is, about time! ------------------ | |||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 116 |
I don't have one ------------------ | |||
|
LeadHead Newbie
Posts: 2 |
Well, then I suppose you can consider yourself lucky they haven't sent you an incompatible imported US version... ![]() ------------------ | |||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 116 |
Been delayed again its only a couple of days but still.......http://www.eb.uk.com/search.asp?search_text=rainbow+6 ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47