|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Retreat News
![]() Vicious Angel: The Reckoning
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Vicious Angel: The Reckoning | |||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 357 |
Max has released a demo of his Vicious Angel: The Reckoning conversion mod. I checked out the screenshots on his page and he has done some sweet work! The level looks pretty scary and those vampire characters are freaky! Download the demo and check out the screenshots here.
| |||
|
EsP_Warden Newbie
Posts: 1 |
This looks really cool. I played the first mission and its a kick ass conversion. I cant wait for the entire pack to be realeased. A few things could use tweaking, but the maker mentioned what those things are and he is changing them for the final. All I can say is, KICK ASS. A few more weapons and lots of Vamp slayin stuff and this conversion will make UO almost like another game. Es_Warden ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47