Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  RS: Dreamcast

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   RS: Dreamcast
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 450
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-28-2000 12:35 AM


I got my hands on Rogue Spear for the Sega Dreamcast and I am very impressed. Besides the normal control differences on a console vs. PC, the port is done very well! The graphics look good and the same gameplay can be found. I am impressed! I think if I had a mouse/keyboard combo for controlling I would be even more impressed. The game also features four player split screen multiplayer gaming but that doesn't come close to the online gaming found in the PC version. If you own a Dreamcast, I say it is worth the look. Playing some co-op games with buddies at your house might be pretty fun. The inclusion of Urban Ops is another added bonus.
Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47