Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  Official Map Plugin News

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Official Map Plugin News
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 461
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-29-2000 11:03 AM


John Sonedecker, artist at RSE who is working on preparing the plugins for a release, has posted the following in the RSE forums concerning the release of the plugins:

Hey folks, I am working hard to finish up the map building package, but I might not make it by the end of the week exactly. All the sample files and documentation is done, but I am trying to get a few more tutorials included. I'm only talking a few extra days not weeks so don't worry.

As a second option, I may just release everything except the tutorials now and then send them out a bit later when they are all complete. Or even a new tutorial a week for a while. What do you think?


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Drunk
Captain

Posts: 124
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-29-2000 12:26 PM


I'm currently making a Swat 3 map, would it be easy to port over to RS? i know you can export to .map from WC but its only for Max 2.5 and i have 3.1, any ideas??

------------------
CONFUCIUS SAY . .Man who put head on Rail Road track to listen for train likely to end up with splitting headache.
Webmaster of the Funniest Clan Site In The World and of course The Rogue Spear Funnies


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged
David
Sergeant

Posts: 53
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-29-2000 03:01 PM


I dont like johns idea about releading the plug-in now and tutorials later, lots easier with everything together.

------------------
David
Davids Mods


Click Here to See the Profile for David   Click Here to Email David    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 27917600UIN: 27917600       IP Logged
Drunk
Captain

Posts: 124
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-30-2000 09:48 AM


I agree with David, i tried to create a map with WC for Swat 3 and it is very confusing, until you get the tutorials.

------------------
CONFUCIUS SAY . .Man who put head on Rail Road track to listen for train likely to end up with splitting headache.
Webmaster of the Funniest Clan Site In The World and of course The Rogue Spear Funnies


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47