Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  Vertigo Cheats

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Vertigo Cheats
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 476
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-30-2000 12:10 PM


Many people have been emailing me about the new cheats Vertigo has released and are really worried about how they are hurting online play. I am deeply saddened that people get kicks out of ruining something for people and am sad that Vertigo is choosing to do this. I talked with Vertigo frequently and he is an extremely talented person. Unfortunately, he doesn't give a flip about the quality of online gameplay and has no problems ruining peoples gaming. In a nutshell, this is the plan Vertigo told me about and what he wants to do: He released these new cheats and then he will come around with a new anti-cheat tool to block his cheats he just released. His purposes are purely selfish and he thinks that is a good way to generate traffic to his site and make money. Isn't that pathetic? It REALLY pisses me off that he has no problems ruining online gaming for people and it is extremely frustrating because Vertigo is a really talented person! I tried talking him out of doing this but I guess I didn't succeed. I encourage you to contact Vertigo and share your opinions on this subject manner in a polite, non aggressive way. You can ICQ him at 15580519 or email him at vertigo2k@earthlink.net
Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Tactics
Private

Posts: 9
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-02-2000 02:01 PM


He's a piece of shit bottom line!! we all know it but can't do anything about it. arggggggggggg! pisses me off!

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Tactics   Click Here to Email Tactics    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 39856852UIN: 39856852       IP Logged
David
Sergeant

Posts: 60
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-02-2000 04:20 PM


What I dont like about the jerk is that he is ruining the game for other people, and he knows this but doesnt care.
"He's a piece of shit bottom line!!"
Bassicly yes..

------------------
David
Davids Mods


Click Here to See the Profile for David   Click Here to Email David    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 27917600UIN: 27917600       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47