|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Retreat News
![]() PC Gamer Map Mod - You have it?
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: PC Gamer Map Mod - You have it? | |||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 496 |
A reader wrote in asking if I knew where he could get a mod for the PC Gamer map that lets you play in single player. I unfortunately hadn't seen it but if you can help this reader, make a comment to this news post and let him know where he can get it. Thanks! | |||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 137 |
Link to Mod Page | Direct link to file (1.4mb) ![]() ------------------ | |||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 496 |
Drunk is the man :-) 10 pts for Drunk! ------------------ | |||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 137 |
hehe, what do i get with these 10 points? ![]() ------------------ | |||
|
Ram Private ![]()
Posts: 11 |
Thanks Snicker and Drunk! ------------------ | |||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 496 |
Wait, he wasn't looking for just the PC Gamer map.....he was looking for the mod that makes the PC Gamer map work in single player. By default, it was only a multiplayer map. I believe someone created a mod that added tangos to the map. ------------------ | |||
|
Shroomhd Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 50 |
*takes 10 points from drunk* *hides them under his bed* ------------------ | |||
|
Ram Private ![]()
Posts: 11 |
Yea but his link led me to the right one. So thanks again! ------------------ | |||
|
sniper Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 121 |
ok, so should I still contact Weggs18@aol.com about the PCG map? or is Ram the guy? Ya, I'll still put it on the maps page... ------------------ | |||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 137 |
*goes under the bed and takes his 10 points back ------------------ | |||
|
CR6 Private ![]()
Posts: 10 |
Hey guys. I noticed there was no single player PC Gamer map mod available anywhere. I asked a well-known mod-maker to do it for us, but he said it was too complicated as R6 does not have a user-friendly level editing utility like RS does. So unless someone is really motivated, there currently is no single player mod of this map. Pity. ------------------ | |||
|
Storm_Rocker Newbie
Posts: 2 |
Ok... now I have a question. WHEN THE HELL IS SOMEBODY GOING TO MAKE PC GAMER MAP WORK FOR RS/UO/CO??? ------------------ | |||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 137 |
When the plugins come out, i would reckon somebody would have a go and recreating the map, it was a wicked map! ------------------ | |||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 496 |
Even though the map plugins are coming out shortly, one would have to have the original 3dsmax source file of the map to convert it to RS. I have a hunch John Sonedecker will be releasing this soon, hehe ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47