Snicker already reported that John Sonedecker, master map builder and artist at RSE, posted that he has sent the RS map plug-ins package for approval and that hopefully means we'll see it soon.If you haven't read the whole thread from John's post at the RSE Forums, you might have missed this part:
"One of the cool things about this is that if we make stuff on our free time, we are no longer tied to releasing it through Red Storm. That means that we can make and release stuff when we want! Just like any other map/mod maker.
I am not sure if anyone else here will be doing maps or mods, but you will definately be seeing some more John Sonedecker originals in the future.
I want to make sure that I get everything moving along first, so it may be a little while." -John
Wow! A big thanks goes out to John for giving generously to RS fans as he is doing this in his free time. We can't wait to see what's in store :-)