|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Retreat News
![]() Snicker...in 3D
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Snicker...in 3D | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 521 |
Technology brings a whole new aspect to gameplay...making your friends die laughing. While it isn't very flattering, I tried out a 3D scanning machine that will make a 3D likeness of your face. The company that does it is http://www.3qme.com Check out a rotatable model and screenshots here. Yes, I know...I should have put some sort of expression on my face and my likeness is definately not for the faint of heart but the technology is rather cool! I will be doing a full write up of my experience soon. | ||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 145 |
lol, that is pretty cool, did you have to paty to get that done or is it a free service? ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 521 |
Yeah, it cost $27 ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47