|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Retreat News
![]() Mission Mod for Urban Operations
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Mission Mod for Urban Operations | ||
|
sniper 3d Retreat
Posts: 131 |
Bob, from Bob's Mod's has a Mission mods for UO. It is called Operation: DONE DEAL. This mod adds a single player mini-campaign consisting of five missions, complete with new briefings, intel, and recon screens. It also contains two new tango skins, tangos armed with grenade launchers, and a slightly retextured warehouse map. It can be downloaded from Pie's Tactics or at Bob's Mod's. | ||
|
USMC Greg Newbie
Posts: 2 |
I can't beat the first mission. I tried all types of different tactics, but still no good. It pissed me off so much I uninstalled the mod. ------------------
|
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47