|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Retreat News
![]() Mac Rogue Spear Demo
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Mac Rogue Spear Demo | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 548 |
A demo of Rogue Spear for the Macintosh has been released! The demo weighs in at 54mb and you can grab it here. Of interesting note is that the full version for the Mac will include Urban Operations. Thanks Stomped. | ||
|
Shroomhd Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 63 |
I posted this on RSE as well... Does anyone know if the Mac and PC demo are compatible? ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 548 |
I haven't heard. I imagine they would not be and are probably based on different versions of the code. I guess the only way would be to try. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47