Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  RS Level Building Documentation Released

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   RS Level Building Documentation Released
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 571
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-21-2000 03:15 PM


John Sonedecker has released a pre-release version of the documentation for building levels in RS. You can download them from our local mirror here (3mb).

John had the following to say in the official RSE Forums:

I said I would update you all before I left for my holiday vacation. Here it is. The official release of the plugins has not been approved as of yet, but I have been ok'd to release a prerelease version of some of the documentation. I have given it to a couple of the popular fan sites so you should be seeing it up sometime tonight or so.

Please be aware that this is a prerelease version and the info and or format is subject to change. NO BINARY FILES ARE INCLUDED! I will be away until 01/01/01 so I won't be able to answer any questions.

Mint? Well, it will be released when I get back. I have been ok'd to release it seperate from the plugins, but there are still a few things I need to fix on it. I just ran out of time for now, but I should have it completed and released by 01/05/01. Sorry.


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47