Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  Free ISP?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Free ISP?
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 581
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-25-2000 10:48 PM


Anyone know of a free ISP that has nationwide access without banners? I had been using Freewwweb.com for accessing the internet via my palmtop but they are no longer around. I don't want to have to dial long distance while travelling :-/
Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Infrared_Sight
Private

Posts: 37
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 12-26-2000 02:08 AM


there is freeinternet.com or something like that I used it when I had 56k and I hacked into the files and deleted the banners lol.

------------------
I n f r a r e d _ S i g h t

Do you know what a dog needs? A bitch!

Infrared's Tactics -Webmatser


Click Here to See the Profile for Infrared_Sight    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Rick
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 12-30-2000 10:17 AM


Geez! You were being a real lmao by hacking.

------------------
- Rick


Click Here to See the Profile for Rick   Click Here to Email Rick    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 98333605UIN: 98333605       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 581
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-31-2000 12:48 PM


Well, my problem is that I am using this on my PDA where those Free isp's don't work anyway. I have no problem using Netzero on a PC but my PDA can only support straight dialup. freewwweb worked great because you could just dial in and authenticate.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47