|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Retreat News
![]() New Mod Released
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: New Mod Released | ||
|
sniper 3d Retreat
Posts: 142 |
XTC_Comalv has made a map pack tested by all 86 members of >XTC< clan. The map mod contains 25 maps: 2 "arena" maps 3 to 5 sniper type maps, and the other maps are assaulting. These maps are variations on Train Yard, City Streets, 747, and the Bunkers. This map mod is Server side only. Download the >XTC< map pack here. FYI:If you are submitting a mod to me, Please Do Not send me the mod as a attachment. I would rather you have a location where others may download your mod. If you have a site, ftp etc. upload it there and send me the mod info with the link to the mod. Any questions email sniper@3dretreat.com . | ||
|
Rick Newbie
Posts: 3 |
LoL! I'm in XTC and I know how Comalv does his maps, expect some shocks and surpises when you try some of them out. I'm not saying there bad, infact there great but he does things alot different when he does his maps. LoL! ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47