Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  I'm Back!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   I'm Back!
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 602
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-01-2001 08:25 PM


Welp, I am back online today after surviving a week long skiing trip. I am glad to see everything went smoothly while I was gone. Thanks RS-R staff ;-) I should be resuming my regularly scheduled broadcast over the next week. You can see photos from my ski trip here.
Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Rick
Private

Posts: 6
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 01-09-2001 01:09 PM


Welcome back snicker! =}

------------------
- Rick


Click Here to See the Profile for Rick   Click Here to Email Rick    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 98333605UIN: 98333605       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47