Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  New Team RAINBOW Mini-FAQ is up!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   New Team RAINBOW Mini-FAQ is up!
CR6
3d Retreat

Posts: 11
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-02-2001 01:48 AM


Well, with my very few days off this holiday season, I managed to put together a little project I've had on the backburner for months ... a Team RAINBOW Mini-FAQ.

Yes, there are FAQs about Rainbow Six out there, but none just focusing on the RAINBOW organization and the differences between RAINBOW in the Tom Clancy novels and the games. Some of the questions featured are:

- What does the "Six" refer to in "Rainbow Six?"
- What are the differences between Team RAINBOW in the Rainbow Six novel and the R6 series of games?
- A full list of the Team RAINBOW characters that appear in the novel.
- A quick synopsis of what Team RAINBOW is up to in The Bear and the Dragon novel.

Most of you old-timers know the answers to the questions, but I still get questions like these often enough! So here's a good resource you can point R6 newbies to :-) The FAQ will be a permanent addition to the RS Retreat's information-packed R6 Info page ;-)

Please let me know if there are any inaccuracies, or if you have any burning questions you think should be added to the FAQ!



With the positive reaction to the screenshot I posted a couple days ago, I thought I'd post the other screenshot I worked on over the holidays that will grace the Covert Ops resource page.


Click Here to See the Profile for CR6   Click Here to Email CR6    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to n/a   Send a message to n/aUIN: IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47