Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  Mod Released

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Mod Released
sniper
3d Retreat

Posts: 158
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-13-2001 10:57 PM


Recently I have gotten a lot of mod submissions. This is ok, but I have had a lot of people attaché there mod to the email. I do NOT accept attachments and therefore will delete the submission. If you have a site, or have your mod already uploaded, tell me the address and I will link to it. All I need is some info about your mod. A brief summery is fine. And I'll happily post about your mod.

There is 3 mods that have been released, the Virtual Justice Mod v1.0, and two skin mods from Bob's Mods, the UltraMilSkins and the UltraTacSkins. The Virtual Justice Mod adds 38 Primary guns, 24 secondary guns, 18 new uniforms, and new ammunition types. Also included in this mod is 16 custom made maps, new sound fx backgrounds, 3d models, and a chainsaw for your cutting needs. This mod can be downloaded here.

The UltraMilSkins and UltraTacSkins Theses mods are intended to complement the Military Skins Pack (v. 3.02) and Tactical Skins Pack (v. 3.02) mods by the Rogue Spear Couturier and each one adds 10 new ultra heavy versions of the uniforms found in those mods. They do not overwrite any files. Both of these skin mods can be downloaded here.


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47