Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  RS Elite Invitational Revisted

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   RS Elite Invitational Revisted
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 507
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-25-2001 01:08 PM


I updated the RS Elite Invitational rules (thanks for everyones contributions) to have some more specific rules and am gearing up to get this event started. You can read the rules here:
http://roguespear.3dretreat.com/elite.shtml

I have tried to lay some good groundwork for a successful event but we all know some technicality is bound to happen, someone is bound to complain, and anything that could go wrong will, nevertheless I still beleive we can have fun with this event so I am going to try it. If you can add your thoughts to the rules it would help us cover things we forgot to include.

Also, the subject of team killing needs to be controlled and I propose to have that handled in the stats skill point generation. Does anyone know if Gall already reflects team kills negatively in the stats?


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47