Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  RS Plugins released.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   RS Plugins released.
Dungheap
Private

Posts: 21
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-25-2001 04:13 PM


The RS Plugins have been released. You can get them from RSE or from our mirror.

Level Editing Basic W / NO Tutorial ~ 800k

Level Editing With Tutorial ~12MB


Click Here to See the Profile for Dungheap   Click Here to Email Dungheap    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Rick
Private

Posts: 16
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 01-26-2001 03:30 AM


Damn, I thought it was something else than this.

------------------
- Rick
rick@rainbowsixcenter.com
Studge at Infrared's Tactics


Click Here to See the Profile for Rick   Click Here to Email Rick    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 98333605UIN: 98333605       IP Logged
Drunk
Captain

Posts: 222
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-26-2001 10:08 AM


What exactly did you expect from it?

------------------
Swat 3 Retreat News Junkie
drunk@3dretreat.com
Visit my RS Clan site!!


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged
CreativeOne
Newbie

Posts: 4
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 01-26-2001 11:31 AM


YES! I can now finish my map. With the lighting and all! WEEEE But. I am about a long time away from playing it, Why cant they make maps much easier?! BAH!

------------------
Visit RadioGamer.net


Click Here to See the Profile for CreativeOne   Click Here to Email CreativeOne    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 37159240UIN: 37159240   Send an AIM Message to ACE0829    IP Logged
ShortSchoolBus
Private

Posts: 5
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-26-2001 01:33 PM


Yea...going to be like Halflife and have new maps all the time!!!!!

------------------
I was a fighter pilot for the FBI when I discovered god as the hard boiled egg in my lunch box...so I ate him.


Click Here to See the Profile for ShortSchoolBus   Click Here to Email ShortSchoolBus    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47