|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Retreat News
![]() Modding Help - We Need You!
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Modding Help - We Need You! | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 514 |
Wow, I am getting tons of requests for tutorials on how to do everything from making weapon models to creating levels with the new plugins. Therefore, I am wanting to get some tutorials up on the RS Retreat. If you have experience in modding RS/UO such as creating weapon models, editing maps, creating new maps, etc...we need you! We have plenty of free services to offer to assist you in your tutorials. Email me at snicker@3dretreat.com if interested. | ||
|
VAXC3 3d Retreat
Posts: 13 |
thank god people dun e-mail me for requests... else I'd be dead.... ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
sniper 3d Retreat
Posts: 160 |
hahaha, yes vax...that is why snicker is so special, he gets to sort out all that fun email that he gets... Doh, I need to organize outlook..... ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47