|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Retreat News
![]() New Batch of Airport Screens from CS
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: New Batch of Airport Screens from CS | ||
|
sniper 3d Retreat
Posts: 161 |
Cynical Saint, has given the Rogue Spear Retreat another batch of exclusive screenshots on an upcoming map, The Airport. These shots are in game shots, that show off the map even more. Pie's Tactics also has a batch of screens from Cynical Saint's Airport map. Be sure to check thoses out! While Cynical Saint was in the irc chat room I asked him if he was trying to make his Airport map look as much as the origional Map, or was he going to add other building, objects. etc. Here is what he had to say: notice how I am being careful not to show the far corner of the map?So Basically he is planning on having a new building in the map. I can't wait to check out the whole map when Cynical Saint is done. | ||
|
Raider Newbie
Posts: 1 |
I GOT STUCK SENDING THESE TO SNIPER FROM Cynical... NO THANKS!! j/k there awesome man keep up the good work. Raider ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47