|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Retreat News
![]() RS Dedicated Servers?
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: RS Dedicated Servers? | |||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 586 |
After reading the R6 TakeDown site translated into English, here are some of the key features going to be added. The dedicated server talk is interesting but what is up with faster players? Hopefully we will learn more info soon.
Thanks Rokim from the RSE Forums for the translation. | |||
|
FURY Newbie
Posts: 4 |
I seen all the movies and pics and I think Takedown going to rock. The speedthing may be bad but think of all the fun MP-boundkeys "translations" of the korean sounds we can do. Ded. server is awesome, I already have played on some ded. , but there is a bot on the current ones, and that really sux(standing still). ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47