Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  Kama's Korean R6 homepage

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Kama's Korean R6 homepage
CR6
3d Retreat

Posts: 17
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-21-2001 09:02 PM


While digging up more info on R6: Take-Down, I've stumbled across Kama's official Rainbow Six Series site. Interestingly, it's called Rainbow Six Series Korilla Super Site! If any Korean fans want to tell me what "Korilla" means, I'd be much obliged!

Anyways, it's worth a surf around the site, even if you can't read Korean. I found a pic of the R6: Take-Down development team here. They look pretty happy to be working on this title ;-)

Also, it would be really cool if any Korean-literate fans would volunteer to translate the official R6: Take-Down FAQ into English, and I'll post the translated info here.


Click Here to See the Profile for CR6   Click Here to Email CR6    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to n/a   Send a message to n/aUIN: IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47