Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  IRC Server Rebuild

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   IRC Server Rebuild
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 724
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-25-2001 05:57 PM


Due to the instability of the IRC server, I am going to be rebuilding it tonight. Therefore, the IRC server will be down for a few hours and you will be unable to join. I don't expect it to be down for very long at all but you will have to RE-REGISTER YOUR NICKNAMES since I am going to completely start from scratch.

Just for fun, I will put the Snicker Cam back online at http://snicker.3dretreat.com:6969 and maybe you will see me playing around with my new M4A1 airsoft gun


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47