Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  Lost Vale Mod

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Lost Vale Mod
sniper
Moderator

Posts: 270
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-31-2001 01:01 AM


I usally dont post mods on the front page, but I had to on this mod. I'm very impressed with "Lost Vale" by agent___x@hotmail.com . Included in this mod is a single-player terrorist hunt accessed through the training menu, an MP terrorist hunt, and of course the regular MP survival/team survival mission. Check out Agent_X's webpage for some screens, and download this mod here.
(*Edit*: updated to v1.1)

Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47