Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  Mall Map Screens!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Mall Map Screens!
sniper
Moderator

Posts: 305
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 04-17-2001 01:01 AM


Today I got in some game play with the upcoming release, the "Mall Map", also know as, Civil Action, by Deetweb Mods. I was very pleased with the second release of it to the beta testers, as I'm one of them. The Mall Map is coming along very well, and taking very good shape, this map will be very interesting during multiplayer firefights, due to the size, and the way the map is designed. I played a little terrorist hunt, and what so hard for me to get back into RS after playing Counter Strike for so long, and not playing enought RS. Here is a few exclusive screenshots for the RS-R that I have taken.



Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47