Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  Ghost Recon FAQ and R6 Series Info section updated

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Ghost Recon FAQ and R6 Series Info section updated
CR6
3d Retreat

Posts: 52
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 04-28-2001 03:37 AM


As it will still be some time before our Ghost Recon Retreat goes live, I have added a Ghost Recon Info section (I guess it's not really a FAQ as the info is not presented as Q & A) to this site for now. I hope to make it a repository of the latest info regarding this upcoming game. The link will be located on the left navigation bar.

Also, I've finally had time to update the R6 Series Info section. A few goodies I've added include some basic info about international editions including R6: Take-Down. I also added a hot new 10th question to the Team RAINBOW mini-FAQ :-) See if you guys agree with me on that one ...


Click Here to See the Profile for CR6   Click Here to Email CR6    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to n/a   Send a message to n/aUIN: IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47