Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  WWII Online Beta Preview

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   WWII Online Beta Preview
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 784
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 05-01-2001 11:07 AM


Yes, I know it isn't RS news but since I work for the company making this game, I like to talk about it :-) Intelgamer has taken a peak at WWII Online with a recent visit to the Cornered Rat Software offices and hands on beta gaming. The preview has some good info and a lot of great new screenshots showing off the game. Check it out here.
Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47