|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Retreat News
![]() Keyboard Overlays
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Keyboard Overlays | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 813 |
Uziyahu sent me a URL that has keyboard overlays that you can buy for Rainbow Six and Rogue Spear. They also have them for some other popular titles. Check them out here. | ||
|
MurphDog Newbie
Posts: 2 |
Wow, that's kinda similar to what I was thinking. For people who didn't get or lost the keyboard template when they "bought" their "copy" of RS or UO or R6, I was thinking about using a keyboard layout created for another game (Achorons Call), but change all the labels for the R6 games. I started to do that for RS and UO so far, but gave up on it. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47