|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Retreat News
![]() PC Gamer Ghost Recon issue on newsstands
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: PC Gamer Ghost Recon issue on newsstands | |||
|
CR6 3d Retreat
Posts: 81 |
PC Gamer magazine has always had a great relationship with Red Storm. (RSE even named an exclusive R6 multiplayer map after them!) I still remember the issue in 1998 that revealed Rainbow Six to the world and even previewed several pages of Tom Clancy's novel inside. PC Gamer also was given one of the most in-depth early looks at Rogue Spear in 1999. The tradition continues with PC Gamer's July 2001 issue which sports Ghost Recon on the cover. Inside are the nicest screenshots yet of the game (much better than the ones in Ubi Soft's E3 press kit) and exclusive new info that hasn't been revealed online yet. Throughout the 5-page article, the focus of Ghost Recon was made clear: This is an Army (vs. CT team) game in a full-scale war with bigger weapons used on bigger maps and a much larger scope of operations than anything seen in R6! | |||
|
VAXC3 Moderator
Posts: 55 |
I got my issue of PCG today. I'll read through it and see if there is anything that stands out ![]() ------------------ | |||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 848 |
I just read the article from a copy of PCG someone had at work. DUDE! This game is going to be bigger than RS/R6 :-) The cover of the magazine was even sweet. ------------------ | |||
|
alistairgd Private ![]()
Posts: 41 |
It is VERY cool yeh. I have an original image, not a scan, which I am in the process of uploading. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47