Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  R6 to RS map conversion status

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   R6 to RS map conversion status
CR6
Moderator

Posts: 134
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 06-07-2001 12:52 AM


I just thought I'd take a minute to list down all the R6/EW maps that have been/being converted to RS/UO format. This will give us an idea what's completed, what's coming up, and what still needs to be done (in italics)!

RAINBOW SIX
Looks like only 6 more maps need conversions before having a complete set.

1. Embassy - John Sonedecker (upcoming)
2. Congo
3. Oil Rig - Copper (upcoming)
4. Hacienda - Urban Ops
5. Water Ride
6. Dam
7. Bio Lab (Hotzone) - Urban Ops
8. Airport - Cynical Saint (SP by Serellan)
9. Mint - John Sonedecker (SP by Serellan, Raid)
10. Ship
11. Estate - Urban Ops
12. Skyscraper - Urban Ops
13. Road Ambush - Lasher M
14. Amazon - Urban Ops
15. Athlete's Village
16. BioDome

EAGLE WATCH
1. Space Shuttle
2. Taj Mahal
3. Big Ben
4. Forbidden City - John Sonedecker & Serellan (upcoming)
5. Capitol

MULTIPLAYER ONLY
1. PC Gamer - Frisk (upcoming)

If anyone is working on any of the maps in italics, please let us know in our forums :-)


Click Here to See the Profile for CR6   Click Here to Email CR6    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to n/a   Send a message to n/aUIN: IP Logged
Ignacio
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Jun 2001

posted 06-11-2001 04:16 PM


Hi, I am making the CONGO map for Rogue Spear/UO, I have the geometry, tagging and texturing done for the basement and first floor, these have been succesfully exported to Rogue Spear. Up next is the second floor and the exterior. Thanks.
My name is Ignacio McGuire.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Ignacio    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
CR6
Moderator

Posts: 134
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 06-12-2001 02:22 AM


Hey Ignacio,

Thanks for the post! Congo is personally one of my favorite R6 maps.

If you have a website, we'd be really interested to see some screenshots of your progress on the map! Make sure you keep us up to date!

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for CR6   Click Here to Email CR6    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to n/a   Send a message to n/aUIN: IP Logged
Ignacio
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Jun 2001

posted 06-12-2001 12:27 PM


Thank you, I don't have a web site and as for screenshots, I want to finish the mansion first, then take screenshots of it.
Yes, Congo,plus Dam and Road Ambush are my favorites from R6, Space Shuttle from EW.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Ignacio    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
CR6
Moderator

Posts: 134
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 06-13-2001 01:28 AM


Ignacio, e-mail me when you have the screenshots ready, and I can find some space on our site to post them for you if you like.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for CR6   Click Here to Email CR6    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to n/a   Send a message to n/aUIN: IP Logged
Neo
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Jun 2001

posted 06-17-2001 01:19 PM


I am going to begin work on the Taj Mahal Map soon. I am new to the mapping scene, but I think I can re-create it well.
Click Here to See the Profile for Neo   Click Here to Email Neo    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
CR6
Moderator

Posts: 134
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 06-17-2001 05:59 PM


Go for it! Taj was one of my favorite EW maps. They really did a great job on the background too with the pools and side buildings.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for CR6   Click Here to Email CR6    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to n/a   Send a message to n/aUIN: IP Logged
The Phreek
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Jun 2001

posted 06-21-2001 10:10 PM


I will do one of them I just cant get my R6 to work So if you have one you want made give me SS and I will try.

------------------
The Phreek


Click Here to See the Profile for The Phreek   Click Here to Email The Phreek    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47