|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Retreat News
![]() Ghost Recon Focus Group
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Ghost Recon Focus Group | ||
|
Dungheap 3d Retreat
Posts: 35 |
RSE is looking for people for a 5 day focus group test of Ghost Recon. The following is taken for a post in their forums by Gary Stelmack. We will be holding a Focus Group test for Ghost Recon from 18 June to 22 June (this year 8-)). The test period will run from 7 pm EDT to 9 pm EDT each day. You must be 18 to participate in the Focus Group. Also, you will be responsible for any transportation and lodging costs if you come long-distance. You will not be required to stay all five days for the testing. The deadline for applications to be received is 5:00 pm EDT on 6/13. If you are interested, e-mail with a return address to:gr-focus@redstorm
| ||
|
Tactics Private ![]()
Posts: 18 |
BAM! I'll be there. I live an hour away from Raleigh in NC. I'll let you boys know the deal when I get back. ------------------ | ||
|
Cynical Saint Private ![]()
Posts: 7 |
I was lucky enough to be chosen for the Focus Group for Rogue Spear. I must tell you, i was a little disappointed with actually playing the game because it of course was in beta, or pre-beta so it was very slow. They also used this time to test how it ran on diff systems. So they lead you into a room full of computers and told you to pick on. Some people had really good systems, others(me) had the equivalant of a commodore 64. lol However, we were given the opportunity afterwards to sit with Gary and ask him every question we could think of which turned out to be the best part of the whole thing. If you get to go, be sure to have your questions ready. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47