|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Retreat News
![]() Ghost Recon in Popular Mechanics?
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Ghost Recon in Popular Mechanics? | ||
|
CR6 3d Retreat
Posts: 94 |
Hehe, not really, but the June 2001 issue of Popular Mechanics does feature a very good article on the soldiers and equipment used in the 75th Ranger Regiment (Airborne). This is the type of infantry unit, gear, and tactics that will be modelled in Ghost Recon. If you get the chance, be sure to check out this good read! Also take time to check out some good older articles archived at their site about Special Ops and Navy SEALs (which features a familiar face to Rogue Spear fans ;-) | ||
|
Covert Operative Newbie
Posts: 4 |
its not really the latest, its last months issue. ------------------ | ||
|
CR6 3d Retreat
Posts: 94 |
I didn't take a look at the date of the magazine when I flipped through it at my local grocery store last week. Thanks for pointing that out and I've tracked down the date as the June 2001 issue. ------------------ | ||
|
Covert Operative Newbie
Posts: 4 |
Well that seems about right, I was just saying that us subscribers got it last month. |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47