|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Retreat News
![]() Black Thorn box cover picture
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Black Thorn box cover picture | ||
|
CR6 Moderator
Posts: 134 |
Along with the new Ghost Recon webpage we posted about below, Ubi Soft has put up an official Black Thorn webpage with the best quality image available so far of the BT box cover: Also, if you haven't visited our R6 Series Overview page for a long time, I've updated it with new info and pics of all the PC box covers. We want this page to provide the most concise overview about what the Rainbow Six series is all about! Please send in suggestions for further improvements. | ||
|
KloWn Moderator
Posts: 279 |
Damn, that's a sweet pic. I believe that's a HK Mp5A4. Correct me if I'm wrong. ------------------ "The point of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." This KloWn is rated | ||
|
CR6 Moderator
Posts: 134 |
RSE has got their previous R6/RS box cover pics from outside sources (HK for R6, US Navy SEALs for RS). I wonder where they got this pic from? ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47