Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Retreat News
  1337 Comic

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   1337 Comic
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 954
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 09-06-2001 02:00 AM


Elited recently had an article on mods stealing content from other mods that you can read here. On a similiar note, 1337 comic strip has a new comic named "RS Thief". Check it out here.
Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Wolf
Captain

Posts: 178
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 09-06-2001 08:49 PM


Hehe, even I've had stuff stolen from me... I made a lot of mod maps 'back in the day,' and not too long ago I stumbled into a game where they were playing the first map I ever made. The guy hosting the game claimed he was the map's creator... Which I found to be rather funny, since the lazy bastard didn't even bother to give it a new name.

------------------
"Dont blame me, I just work here."
wolf@3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for Wolf   Click Here to Email Wolf    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100250487UIN: 100250487   Send an AIM Message to FourTrickPony    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47