|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Rogue Spear Retreat News
![]() Wilderness 1.0 Map
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Wilderness 1.0 Map | ||
|
Pappy Private ![]()
Posts: 45 |
EsP_187 has created a great new map called “Wilderness”. Here is what the author has to say about it: The Wilderness is something I have been wanting to do for a while. I was able to achieve a true outdoor effect without the boxy look, and in only 72 hours. This map provides more than enough cover and is one of the few maps that cater to both snipers and assaulters. It only uses 9 textures and 7 sounds to save download time and much faster load times in multiplayer. Unzip to your mods folder and enjoy!You can download this map here. On a personal note Snicker and I were just playing this map and we enjoyed it. It’s only 798kb and it has a great feel. |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47