Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  I hate UBB!!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   I hate UBB!!
Shroomhd
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 07:53 PM


couldn't you get webX or something?

------------------
~Shroom


Click Here to See the Profile for Shroomhd   Click Here to Email Shroomhd    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 74938695UIN: 74938695   Send an AIM Message to Foulk1    IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 10:28 PM


I hate WebX! :-)

I played around with an install of WebX for a little while but after doing the same with UBB, I had a lot more fun with this software. I especially like the built in ICQ status indicator and the ability to message through ICQ/AOL/Yahoo instant messengers all in the forums. I also like the feature that shows who is logged in and what they are doing.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47