Topic Closed
|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() Newbie (Page 1)
|
This topic is 2 pages long: 1 2 |
next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Newbie | |||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
So what are the requirements to get higher status??? | |||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 622 |
If you post more than 4 times you are no longer a newbie :-) ------------------ | |||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
wow! cool! ------------------ | |||
|
sniper 3d Retreat
Posts: 156 |
Here is the scoop on the "rank issue" After 4 posts, you are no longer a newbie, The more post you make the higher in rank you will go! ------------------ | |||
|
Funkss Private ![]()
Posts: 10 |
why not have the ranks state something like "cool dude" or "suck up" so you can identify who is who ? ------------------ | |||
|
sniper 3d Retreat
Posts: 156 |
hehe.. that would be funny but I belive it is the UBB ranking system... possibly...? ------------------ | |||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 622 |
I added in the ranking values. When you first start you are newbie, than after 4 posts you are a private. From there you go to sargeant, captain, major, colonel, and then general. Those rankings are all based on how many posts you have made. I just thought that would be a cool way to catagorize things. I should hold a contest to see who becomes a captain first ;-) ------------------ | |||
|
Absolut_OSU 3d Retreat
Posts: 21 |
quote: That could turn into a mess ![]() ------------------ | |||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
I can see it now- a whole discussion of nothing- just "akja;skfj;slkdf" so that they can get more posts in-- LOL GoDSpeeD ------------------ | |||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 622 |
ok, so that would be a horrible idea. Point taken hehe------------------ | |||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
LOL- well... it wouldn't shock me- if someone made a discussion in a folder that isn't being used much- and create a whole bunch of posts- LOL - it willhappen I tell u-- ------------------ | |||
|
Fitz 3d Retreat
Posts: 12 |
We should have a transfer of accounts. That way I could take half of my posts at pies forum to here. :-) ------------------ News Editor/Interviewer | |||
|
Fitz 3d Retreat
Posts: 12 |
HA! NEWBIE BEGONE! *struts around with his staff icon* ------------------ News Editor/Interviewer | |||
|
Warthog Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 56 |
yeah, a transfer of post count would be nice. At Sysopt.com's message board, I have almost 2300 posts .Specifically, when at what # of posts does one reach each rank? Warthog ------------------ | |||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 622 |
Ok, here is how it works ![]() 0-4 = newbie ------------------ | |||
|
Warthog Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 56 |
Ok. Thanks Snicker ![]() Warthog ------------------ | |||
|
Hannibal Private ![]()
Posts: 5 |
Well im not a newbie any more so say hello to the future General Hannibal! ------------------ | |||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
yess- you are just 995 posts away from it-- lol ------------------ | |||
|
SamTheMan Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 100 |
Test to see how many posts i have ------------------ | |||
|
SamTheMan Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 100 |
48... SOOO CLOSE@! ------------------ | |||
|
[WoP]AssMan Newbie
Posts: 4 |
hi ------------------ | |||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 622 |
howdy ------------------ | |||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 214 |
'ello. ------------------ | |||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
Hi my name is calvin- I am a roga-holic ------------------ | |||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 214 |
*boredom strikes* ------------------ | |||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 214 |
What do i win? lol j/k ------------------ | |||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
you don't want me making a bunch of posts about nothing- cuz I will- spending countless hours on nothing- muhahahhahaa ------------------ | |||
|
David Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
What if I get 432 post like snicker, THEN do I become a admin...hehehehe ------------------ | |||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 214 |
He cheated cause he posts news ![]() ------------------ | |||
|
David Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
what? LOL ------------------ | |||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 214 |
lol, david i really should explain myself a little better!! Everytime he posts news on one of the many sites in the network it also posts on the forum, in the news section bit, because he is the main poster he has got all of those posts, i believe that is correct. ------------------ | |||
|
David Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
lol ok.. ------------------ | |||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 622 |
yes, the fact that I post news does help my "number of posts" count go up. I still have posted more than any of you guys and I because I have admin access I can set that number to whatever I want, hehe ------------------ | |||
|
David Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
Wisper-'Hey snick..'...hehehehe, Mind setting it up a couple of hundreds? ------------------ | |||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 214 |
or 880 ish i wanna be general lol!! ![]() ------------------ | |||
|
David Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
So do I! I wanna be the king of this forum! Well 3rd king, ![]() ------------------ | |||
|
David Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
1 more post and im a sergeant! Yea! ![]() ------------------ | |||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
LOL- we should label this message- don't read- cuz there is nothgin decent to read-- poast are adding up in this forum-- lol ------------------ | |||
|
dj_spazz Private ![]()
Posts: 11 |
You guys are crazy! No offence of course ------------------ | |||
|
SamTheMan Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 100 |
dummy ------------------ |
This topic is 2 pages long: 1 2 All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47