Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Win2k and Rogue Spear

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Win2k and Rogue Spear
GoDSpeeD
Private

Posts: 34
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 11:51 PM


I have win2k and RS- but seems like there is a bug with directinput because of intellimouse software. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Click Here to See the Profile for GoDSpeeD   Click Here to Email GoDSpeeD    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 48343843UIN: 48343843   Send an AIM Message to calam63    IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 12:40 AM


quote:
Originally posted by GoDSpeeD:
I have win2k and RS- but seems like there is a bug with directinput because of intellimouse software. Does anyone know how to fix it?

To fix this bug, install the W2K Service Pack 1.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
GoDSpeeD
Private

Posts: 34
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 04:09 PM


Thanks- I wil try that right now- now to download the 13.8 mb file- woo hoo

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for GoDSpeeD   Click Here to Email GoDSpeeD    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 48343843UIN: 48343843   Send an AIM Message to calam63    IP Logged
GoDSpeeD
Private

Posts: 34
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 10:16 PM


OHHHHHHH GOD! I can't believe it- I hate microsoft (for right now at least). Well I tried to install service pack one-- one hr later- tells me to restart. I restart............then blue screen of death!!!!!!!!! It tells me that I have to trouble shoot. Oh god- I can't even boot up in safe mode! SO Screwed! Thank GOd I still have win 95- well another 5 hrs of installing my hardware tomorrow. And maybe even trying sp1 again!

------------------
Calvin Lam - GoDSpeeD


Click Here to See the Profile for GoDSpeeD   Click Here to Email GoDSpeeD    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 48343843UIN: 48343843   Send an AIM Message to calam63    IP Logged
GoDSpeeD
Private

Posts: 34
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-25-2000 10:51 PM


WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO
Service pack one rocks- finally- I got it installed and rs works great- don't have to switch between operating systems anymore!!!
Thx SNicker-

------------------
Calvin Lam - GoDSpeeD


Click Here to See the Profile for GoDSpeeD   Click Here to Email GoDSpeeD    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 48343843UIN: 48343843   Send an AIM Message to calam63    IP Logged
mialutz
Private

Posts: 6
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-26-2000 05:17 AM


There is a new version of intellipoint for win2k and winme...the old one is no good unistall and get this one...

have fun

MIA=ASP=

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for mialutz   Click Here to Email mialutz    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-26-2000 09:10 AM


How new is new? ...and do you have a link for it?

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47