Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Why is it...

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Why is it...
Rogue
Private

Posts: 17
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 07:14 AM


Why is it that the day after I got UO you all stopped playing it? I mean, before I got it you played like ever day, and now I'm lucky if I make it to a game once a month...What happened ?!

------------------
[02:33] <Snicker> In weight lifting, I don't think you should be disqualified for sudden, uncontrollable urination.


Click Here to See the Profile for Rogue   Click Here to Email Rogue    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 37149540UIN: 37149540       IP Logged
X17
Moderator

Posts: 80
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 08:15 AM


It's all because of you Rogue

------------------
X17
3d Retreat Staff
Force 21 Retreat
Airsoft Retreat
Trinity Effect


Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 09:25 AM


Bah, I still play it when I can. Just been running out of free time lately :-) Jump in the chatroom tonight and we will get a game going!

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47