Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Unique problems...

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Unique problems...
Rogue
Private

Posts: 17
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 07:17 AM


My computer has some pretty interesting problems when it comes to games...As I was saying last night on IRC, I have some very unique problems/errors. For example, even though I chose the full install feature on Urban Ops, my game still crashes if I don't have the cd in. The rommel.log file says that it couldn't find a bunch of textures. I had the same problem with RS even with the CD in.
Anyhow, I was wondering if these could be hardware (or lack thereof) problems...I have the same video card that came with my box, it's like an 8mb Nvidia card...Any suggestions?

------------------
[02:33] <Snicker> In weight lifting, I don't think you should be disqualified for sudden, uncontrollable urination.


Click Here to See the Profile for Rogue   Click Here to Email Rogue    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 37149540UIN: 37149540       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 09:22 AM


Does this only happen when you don't have the cd in? If you put the cd in it never crashes?

FYI: this is probably better suited in the R6/RS folder, moving it there now..

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47