Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Urban Ops

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Urban Ops
Rendar
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 05:31 PM


I remember reading that UO was supposed to be more challenging than RS because there are civillians hanging around. The only map where I saw civillians was the Turkish Bazaar. What's up with that?
Click Here to See the Profile for Rendar   Click Here to Email Rendar    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 26772621UIN: 26772621   Send an AIM Message to AndrewFerens   Send a message to aferensUIN: 26772621 IP Logged
GoDSpeeD
Private

Posts: 34
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 05:48 PM


Well in another mission- I don't remmeber which one- tangos throw grenades as well. That is hard to get away from.

------------------
Calvin Lam - GoDSpeeD


Click Here to See the Profile for GoDSpeeD   Click Here to Email GoDSpeeD    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 48343843UIN: 48343843   Send an AIM Message to calam63    IP Logged
Absolut_OSU
3d Retreat

Posts: 27
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 07:10 PM


I don't like to set up plans for all my teams so when I did play single player (only play multiplayer now) I only took one or two guys. I found that most the missions in urban ops were harder to beat than in Rogue Spear. Especially terrorist hunt with 30 baddies in the maze.

------------------
Oregon State University
Home of the 6 - 1 Beavers


Click Here to See the Profile for Absolut_OSU   Click Here to Email Absolut_OSU    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to AbsoluteOSU    IP Logged
Green
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-31-2000 03:46 AM


UOps, IMHO, is more difficult then the other RS games. Absolut_OSU, I also use a very small team, but use 3x1 man teams. I send 1 as me, 1 as a recon w/ multiple "gos" to advance and 1 as a back-up if I get hit I jump to that one.

------------------
Don't worry about the pissants when the elephants are running your a$$ over.


Click Here to See the Profile for Green    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47