Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  California Players

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   California Players
GoDSpeeD
Private

Posts: 34
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 05:50 PM


I am trying to start a clan that is California based and hopefully might even be all from Sacramento. Anyone in the area??

------------------
Calvin Lam - GoDSpeeD


Click Here to See the Profile for GoDSpeeD   Click Here to Email GoDSpeeD    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 48343843UIN: 48343843   Send an AIM Message to calam63    IP Logged
sniper
3d Retreat

Posts: 70
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 06:03 PM


Doh!!! I'm a state away... (Oregon).. Good Luck thought..

------------------
-=Sniper=-
News Editor/HTML Programmer
http://www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged
GoDSpeeD
Private

Posts: 34
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 10:12 PM


well I still wouldn't mind having you on our team- Hint Hint- Ihaven't seen you play- but I bet you're good!

------------------
Calvin Lam - GoDSpeeD


Click Here to See the Profile for GoDSpeeD   Click Here to Email GoDSpeeD    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 48343843UIN: 48343843   Send an AIM Message to calam63    IP Logged
sniper
3d Retreat

Posts: 70
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 11:27 PM


hehe thanx..

I have to get all my daily news post in and I pot news till I see that it is all posted and RS-R and 3d-r is up-to-date. Then I might fiddle around for a bit then I play some RS/UO/COE around 1:00ish til about 4:00am every night. My zone name is RSR_Sniper and I usally don't host but, I do host sometimes do on my dsl... email before your play, or get me icq, and we will have to play a few games!!

------------------
-=Sniper=-
News Editor/HTML Programmer
http://www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged
GoDSpeeD
Private

Posts: 34
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-24-2000 04:51 PM


Cool - SO do you live in Portland?? Otherwise I don't know- cause I don't know any other cities in Oregon other than Ashland. Yea- I was trying to set up a real fast clan to see how we would be in the upcoming (tomorrow) tournment hosted by twingalaxies- but right now- things seem to just fall apart- I hate school- *sigh* yea- win2k crashing - and projects right and left- so we and a friend of mine- are probablky going to wait a while before we get this clan to start together. *dazed- wondering why sp1 had to crash my system* see ya later!!!

------------------
Calvin Lam - GoDSpeeD


Click Here to See the Profile for GoDSpeeD   Click Here to Email GoDSpeeD    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 48343843UIN: 48343843   Send an AIM Message to calam63    IP Logged
sniper
3d Retreat

Posts: 70
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-24-2000 04:57 PM


Yeah You could say I live in Portland.. My address is portland but I really live in beaverton...

I haven't been in a clan for a loong time because I don't wanna follow someone elses rules when I can follow my own! I do have a life outside this world of web design and RS but 3/4 of my time is on the web! Get me on ICQ sometime and we will play.. 24721190...

------------------
-=Sniper=-
News Editor/HTML Programmer
http://www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged
Fitz
3d Retreat

Posts: 38
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-25-2000 01:17 PM


*hint* Sniper is not that good *hint*

------------------
-Fitz (AKA: The Other White Meat)

News Editor/Interviewer
RS Retreat


Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz   Click Here to Email Fitz    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30531045UIN: 30531045   Send an AIM Message to Pie4Fitz   Send a message to JoeFitz_UIN: 30531045 IP Logged
sniper
3d Retreat

Posts: 70
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-25-2000 10:07 PM


Fitz; I would kil you anyday... even when i'm gimping!! I try to play you but you always have an excuss to not play.. MUHAHAHAH

------------------
-=Sniper=-
News Editor/HTML Programmer
http://www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged
Fitz
3d Retreat

Posts: 38
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-26-2000 08:12 AM


*clears throught*

What was the excuse you gave me sniper? "snicker needs me". ohhh yeah, that...

------------------
-Fitz (AKA: The Other White Meat)

News Editor/Interviewer
RS Retreat


Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz   Click Here to Email Fitz    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30531045UIN: 30531045   Send an AIM Message to Pie4Fitz   Send a message to JoeFitz_UIN: 30531045 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47