|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() Gallaleo - Missing????
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Gallaleo - Missing???? | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Private ![]()
Posts: 40 |
Hmm I haven't heard from him in a long time- is he caught with work? What's happening with him? ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 264 |
He has been busy with real life I believe. I see him on ICQ occassionaly. ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Private ![]()
Posts: 15 |
These isn't really much more he can add to his Stats prog, is there? He seems to have covered every request from the rs community. ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 264 |
I think his ranking system needs redone. I don't like the way someone can jump in,play a few games, and have a better rank than someone who has played 15 games. ------------------ | ||
|
Oblivion Private ![]()
Posts: 16 |
I couldnt agree more! ------------------ | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Private ![]()
Posts: 40 |
is it me- or is the site down?? ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 264 |
Which Site/url? ------------------ | ||
|
SamTheMan Private ![]()
Posts: 44 |
What the heck? no site seems to be down on 3dr. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47