|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() RS toolkit help?
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: RS toolkit help? | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Private ![]()
Posts: 34 |
Well after installing RStoolkit back into my system after crash- it seems like it isn't working. When I look at database servers- it seems not to connect. "COuld not make connection to Database. Error Number 3265" Please help! ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 242 |
That is because when we rebuilt the server that the RS Toolkit talks to, the Toolkit couldn't talk to it anymore. It should be working fine but for some frustrating reason it isn't. We will prolly release a patch soon. Did you try it on your Win98 box within the past week? Just making sure it isn't something in Windows 2000. ------------------ | ||
|
Fitz 3d Retreat
Posts: 38 |
Its not just a Win2k thing. Its been that way on my pc (win 98) for a while. ------------------ News Editor/Interviewer | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Private ![]()
Posts: 34 |
I tried it on win 95 as well- ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Private ![]()
Posts: 12 |
A fellow Win 95 user, Rejoice, Rejoice! Sorry we are a rare breed ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 242 |
If you still use Win95, you are NUTS! ![]() Anyways, the bug has been fixed and full functionality is restored to the toolkit without the need of a patch, weee ------------------ | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Private ![]()
Posts: 34 |
I have win95- it isn't that bad- I know it is buggy- but all in all if you have enough ram- it is okay-- I ahve win2000 now- and it is great!!!! ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Private ![]()
Posts: 12 |
quote: Well thats down to personal opinion, I spent £80 on Windows ME and i hated it, i was bringing up errors every 20 minutes, and i reinstalled it twice, just got the same old thing, i prefer someone where at least some of the many bugs have been fixed ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 242 |
Stick with Win98 then. Win95 is just too old and doesn't have any of the optimized features for networking that Win98 has. ------------------ | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Private ![]()
Posts: 34 |
I suggest throwing out 9x kernel os's and bring in win 2000 - it is great- I love the un crashy ness- lol- if that is a word- working on 3rd day without turning off my computer!! ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47