|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() Very very picture
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Very very picture | ||
|
kon_terror Newbie
Posts: 3 |
Well I took a werid and funny screen shot in co while playin mp. Anyone know how to put it on this post? | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 298 |
If you upload a picture to a web server, you can include it in your post by using HTML tags or UBB tags. For a listing on how to use ubb tags, go to http://www.3dretreat.com/forums/3dr/ubbcode.html ------------------ | ||
|
kon_terror Newbie
Posts: 3 |
Hmmmm. Is this a geo bug, cheat, or just a very good camping spot? http://pages.hotbot.com/current/azmath/images/untitled.jpg | ||
|
Hannibal Private ![]()
Posts: 5 |
Thats crazy how did you fall in there? ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Private ![]()
Posts: 28 |
how did you stay alive, that looks like one big drop. ------------------ | ||
|
Dungheap 3d Retreat
Posts: 15 |
I warped down there one time. I did die when I landed. ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 298 |
How the heck did you get down there Kon_Terror?? ------------------ | ||
|
SamTheMan Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 53 |
Yeah, warping gets you to some wierd places. I know. Sometimes it's good. Thats one way i like lag, snicker. You can get places where your not suppose to. There are other ways i think lag is an advantage. My secrets. Thank you Delta Force multiplar. ------------------ | ||
|
Harvester of Sorrow Newbie
Posts: 2 |
I fell down the gorge once, too (in multiplayer, it killed me instantly). ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47