|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() Testing my Signature =) this where ipost to win a copy of COE?
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Testing my Signature =) this where ipost to win a copy of COE? | ||
|
TAC_Flatline Newbie
Posts: 2 |
-nt ------------------ | ||
|
TAC_Flatline Newbie
Posts: 2 |
dang the HTML tag didnt work, how can i link my image into my signature? ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 273 |
To link images in your signature, you have to use the UBB code. For info on how to use the UBB codes, go here. You don't have to post your signature in a particular place. I will just select the winner from random posts on the forums. ------------------ | ||
|
Fitz 3d Retreat
Posts: 41 |
Anybody that takes my Mr Soul, or the other white meat is automaticaly disqualified. ![]() *Fitz has no say in the contest, so dont listen to him* ------------------ News Editor/Interviewer | ||
|
dantexter Newbie
Posts: 1 |
If this is where i post my signature, here goes! ------------------ | ||
|
Fitz 3d Retreat
Posts: 41 |
nice touch. make the women apply. ------------------ News Editor/Interviewer | ||
|
BraveHeart Newbie
Posts: 3 |
What do u think of mine ??------------------ | ||
|
BraveHeart Newbie
Posts: 3 |
Ok..new version ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Private ![]()
Posts: 40 |
hmm- is that yours-- hmm- I don't think so ------------------ | ||
|
SamTheMan Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 50 |
Too bad that image is for a movie,LOL. that looks cool, if you actualy did that. ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
Fitz 3d Retreat
Posts: 41 |
i heard that somewhere else i must say that is one of my favorite quotes. ------------------ News Editor/Interviewer | ||
|
BraveHeart Newbie
Posts: 3 |
Yes, I made the actual .gif. I used an image I used for our site which was the "Goldeneye" font, then I pasted it into Animation shop and applied both a Stained Glass effect and a gaussion blur effect..thats how I made it. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47